[PD] pool issues

Thoralf Schulze thoralf_schulze at yahoo.de
Mon Oct 17 15:59:44 CEST 2005

hi list, hi Thomas,

I just stumbled upon what I believe is a bug in pool:
sending a clrall-message to a pool object does not
seem to entirely delete the contents of a dir - a
getall afterwards yields "pool - getall type not
supported!" error messages. This is actually not a big
deal, since pools key outlet doesn't output anything
in such a situation, but the error messages are
annoying and increasing in number if one repeats the
deletion and creation procedure.
Another thing I'm working on (still...) is to load and
save values from sub-directories with pool. I actually
got this working once, but I cannot find the
proof-of-concept-patch anymore - my bad. It would be
great if someone could lead me on the right tracks
here.
I'll attach a patch the demonstrates the issue
mentioned above and my failed attempts; I'm using pool
0.2.1. on pd 0.38.4.

thank you very much in advance,
thoralf.