[PD] Where to find Workshop/events ?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Oct 18 07:35:41 CEST 2005

There is the FILE festival in Brazil: http://www.file.org.br/  And Le
Festival « Les Musiques Marseille » in Marseille, France (duh).

Plus I've started a shared iCal calendar of submission deadlines for
media art festivals.  Its currently somewhat New York-centric since
that's where I am based, but I'll add stuff from anywhere, so please me
send anything that I might be missing.  If you are on a Mac, you can
subscribe by clicking this link and it'll pop up in Apple iCal.app:

webcal://dropbox.at.or.at/dropbox/ical/hcs/MediaArtDeadlines.ics

You can also subscribe to this feed using Mozilla Calendar and the link
below, but I haven't done it before:
http://dropbox.at.or.at/dropbox/ical/hcs/MediaArtDeadlines.ics

I think you can import the file into other calendar programs like
Outlook, but it won't update dynamically.

.hc