[PD] questions about data structures

Mirko Petrovich mirko.petrovich at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 16:15:36 CEST 2005

Hi all

I'm trying to build a graphic additive synthesizer based on pd data
structures. I would like to use color arrays (grayscales) to represent
envelopes, but pd has only 5 steps from black to white. So I made a
little change to g_template.c to accept more colors. Now the problem is
that my patch will work only in my pd. So ,is it possible to use more
colors without hacking the code ?
Also I think I discovered a little bug. When using -v flag to make
invisible a [drawnumber] it doesn't disappear and remains fixed.
And the last question.
Why I can't resize a patch bigger than 1024x768 ? (that's the
resolution of my first display), I know I can edit it manually, but
it's a little annoying to do it when your are patching.

Thanks for your time.

BTW pd 0.39  and  OS X 10.3.9

Mirko Petrovich