[PD] Re: ekext - listmoses OSX

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 18 17:30:11 CEST 2005

Right! I've fixed the problem and made a workaround. I
tried to do some fancy switching at setup for
initialisation arguments, and that's what caused it to
crash. I've fixed it with a workaround - init args
will do nothing but if the high threshold is less than
the low threshold it will swap them around.

I've committed it to cvs, but it may take a few hours
to refresh!

Best,
Ed Kelly

->