[PD] pd macosx

Derek Holzer derek at x-i.net
Wed Oct 19 18:43:00 CEST 2005

I have to report having the same problem with HC`s PD 0.39 on OSX. Not only does
the PD GUI respond quite slowly (i.e during all of the actions you inquire about
in your mail plus everything else)

> ...a bit vague here:  are you talking about opening windows and
> drawing patches, or updating specific number boxes, or...?

but the whole OSX desktop responds very poorly while PD is running (with or
without DSP, no GEM or PDP at all). Is the TclTK X11 emulation very CPU
intensive? I haven`t seen this problem with earlier PD versions on OSX.

d.