[PD] Gem not configuring again - I forget what the fix was

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Oct 20 08:49:47 CEST 2005

thewade wrote:
> Hi all,
> So I am rebuilding GEM (from 0.90.0) but I am having the same problem I

the simple fix it, to use the CVS-version of Gem (although it is still a
bit hacky if you are compiling for x86_64 (only if you are actually
running an x86_64 operating system)

> or something. A guy at redhat told me that it was the correct way to
> create shared libs, but I forget the syntax and I have lost the email
> over the years.

fortunately you shared your knowledge with the pd-list (or was it
gem-dev?), so you can search the list-archives for that.

mfg.adf
IOhannes