[PD] Re: GEM shader usage

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Oct 20 17:29:45 CEST 2005

Hallo,
IOhannes m zmoelnig hat gesagt: // IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Tebjan Halm wrote:
> >... and which shader language is supported ind gem ?
>
> currently just ARB-shaders (and in theory NVSL)

I tried the example for vertex_program now (after I compiled Gem-CVS)
and there seems to be an error in the toon.vp file. Gm prints:

vertex_program:  program error at line 24:
"DP3  t0.x, state.matrix.modelview[0].invtrans.row[0], vNormal;"

With trial and error I managed to "fix" this by removing the first [0]
now:

DP3  t0.x, state.matrix.modelview.invtrans.row[0], vNormal;

Is this correct? At least it looks cartoony now.

Ciao