[PD] 3dp + linux proprietary nvidia graphics drivers

rob switzer rswitzer at 721.com
Fri Oct 21 17:20:51 CEST 2005

Has anyone gotten the pdp_opengl lib to work with the proprietary nvidia
graphics drivers?

Everything works fine for me using the generic nv driver plus
the standard linux software opengl support.

But when I switch to the nvidia drivers, windows are drawn but nothing
appears in them.  No errors are thrown to the console.  If I try to use
3dp_snap image ==> pdp_glx, pd segfaults.

I'd love to get this working with the nvidia drivers -- they improve
opengl performance (according to glxgears) significantly.

Is there any hope here?

--rob