[PD] (GEM) Rotate pix_image, or pix_mask an openGL ?

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Sat Oct 22 19:27:00 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I am trying to make a gradient mask that rotates. I thought about two
ways to do it with [pix_mask], of course :

  1 - Can we rotate a [pix_image] source ? This way, I could rotate the
gradient mask, which is a black and white gradient saved in JPEG.

2 - Otherwise, (and even better) could we use something else than a
[pix_*] source ? If so, an openGL shape with a gradient would be
perfect, so that One can change the colors of every corner of the mask.
It is not possible, eh ?

Regards,

Alexandre Quessy
http://www.sourcelibre.com/puredata/