[PD] Externals

josue moreno josuemoreno1 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 23 12:06:58 CEST 2005

Still i dont know how to make it works...

Well, the easiest thing would be to copy the external *.pd_darwin file
into your /path/to/pd/etra folder, which is always included in the
path.  Otherwise, in your home directory's .pdrc file, add the line
-path /path/to/the/external for whatever external you want.

I dont know where is that folder, ive got a compilation that somebody gave
to me, when i open pd the wish window and terminal are opened. I did copy
the Pd aplication in my Aplications folder, and i made(i think is silly) a
new folder in the same place called Pdexternals.
But i cant find another folder with that name...