[PD] problem with dyn~

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Sun Oct 23 22:30:05 CEST 2005

> >> Hi, I'm trying to compile dyn~ for pd 0.36 running on a Redhat 8
> >>
> >                                         ^^^^
> >
> > i'd recommend to update pd & flext ...
> >

> Believe me, I really would like to but the machine is running a
> number of projects that I'm sure will get all messed up if I update
> and on top of that the machine is in Iceland and I am in Canada. So
> I'd rather receive some info that would help me fix things without
> updating.

rename every instance of "template" "whatever" in g_canvas.h.

mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs