[PD] GEM

josue moreno josuemoreno1 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 23 21:05:41 CEST 2005

As far I as know, GEM is already included in Hans' app that you are
>running.
>The binary should be in the extra folder.
>There are good help files included as well in
>doc/GEM

ok, i have Gem_darwin in my extra folder, but i havent any doc/GEM and when
i type gemwin or another gem object like square or so, it said: couldnt
create

dont know what is happening, im in a Mac OS X 10.3.9 G4 with Hans compiled
0.38 extended

the tutorials are good but i cant use any gem object, it said that i have to
type some directory in somewhere....

can anybody explain it to me like a really beginer?
sorry and thanks