[PD] GEM

Ti Bo tim at timesup.org
Sun Oct 23 21:21:50 CEST 2005

I have often had the problem that Hans' application does not load the
Gem, zexy and OSC libraries auomatically. So I have found that inserting
a Gem object often does the trick. the object is not found, but in the
process
of looking for it, Pd loads the Gem library.

this isn't a problem with the PixelTango installation, for some reason
that I
do not understand. They appear pretty much identical, from their
structure....

cheers,

tim