[PD] Pd packaging on osx was: Re: [PD-announce] [osx] pd++0.39-1Beta available

Ti Bo tim at timesup.org
Mon Oct 24 09:40:00 CEST 2005

I beg to differ.

I must say that after doing a lot of annoying copying and shifting and
all that,
that the semisimplicity of Hans' installer has been wonderful. And
because I
just tried PixelTango, I was impressed that even more things are
installed
automagically.

It would, however, be good to have instructions of how to update easily.

cheers,

tim