[PD] Pd packaging on osx was: Re: [PD-announce] [osx] pd++0.39-1Beta available

Julien Rabin julien.rabin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 10:11:53 CEST 2005

Hello,

I second that. I wanted to install Pd. It's already quite hard to
find which package to install over another one. Moreover, coming from
Max/MSP, it's quite difficult to figure what is installed with
package. Then, a extra "external folder" would be nice, especially
when you need to update some externals, indeed.

Julien.