[PD] its kinda funny

Matthew Williams mwilliams994 at nc.rr.com
Tue Oct 25 03:04:58 CEST 2005

he i just joined the list ... so maybe i'm making the wrong assumption.
  But is 90% of most of the posts related to getting PD and and
"addittiona"l products (libs,  externals etc.) installed correctly.
I'm definitely having problems myself ... it seems like there'd be a
comprehensive tutorial on installation/compiling for mac , linux and
windows...  Maybe it's because i'm not that great with shells and
commandline.  But i'd like to get past the initial installation phase
and get on with creating and manipulating music. Although i do like the
challange it presents and it's getting me much more familiar with my
OSX system (ie. how to compile sources) so it's not all bad just
frusturating.

just a thought ,
matt