[PD] [comport] for windows

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Tue Oct 25 10:52:50 CEST 2005

Hi,

> does anybody have a working [comport] for Windows? I have one that
> crashes after a few minutes at higher serial data traffic :-(
>
> thanks in advance,

Not being a Windows-Nerd, but we have the external working here stable since
some years but we have one for win98 and one for WinNT, which has a different
behavior...

Please tell us mor about your setting, which windows, which compiler....

Did you compile it yourself on the target machine ?

mfg winfried
- ao.Univ.Prof. DI Winfried Ritsch
- ritsch at iem.at - http://iem.at/ritsch
- Institut fuer Elektronische Musik und Akustik
- University of Music and Dramatic Art Graz
- Tel. ++43-316-389-3510 (3170) Fax ++43-316-389-3171
- PGP-ID 69617A69 (see keyserver http://wwwkeys.at.gpg.net/)