[PD] the "any" object (pd on osx...)

Marius Schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Tue Oct 25 12:06:22 CEST 2005

ok, thank you. I found it now in the extra/iemabs folder, I did not know
this is just an abstraction... how do I add this path to my
search-paths? with .pdrc like on linux? the program/package
pd-0.39test2-extended-RC0 seems to be a kind of packaged file, which I
cannot access like a usual folder? (maybe because I am not so familial
with Mac usage in common)
marius.