[PD] pix_video-->pix_2pdp-->pdp2gem

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Tue Oct 25 21:05:39 CEST 2005

On Oct 25, 2005, at 2:07 PM, Pat Pagano wrote:

> Still hard crashes when i turn on the spigot.
> i get this message
> WARNING: request to create image packet with illegal dimensions 500
> x 500
> so i added dimen messages to the pix_video & gemwin.
>
> But still it crashes.

...hmm, haven't gotten this (I only use typically sized video
images), but since you mention it, I think it's a pdp problem:  pdp
packets need to be divisible by 8, so try 320x480, 640x480, 720x480,
etc...so, try adding [dimen 320 240 < to [pix_video], then the
correct size pdp packets should self generate...

hth,
james