[PD] pixeltango nice feature not tested

patrick patrick at 11h11.com
Wed Oct 26 15:28:10 CEST 2005

hi frank,

i'm allready using > rrad.evo33.pd and rrad.evo33b.pd, but rrad.evo33b.pd
don't have state saving in it (preset)? maybe i'm wrong...

the thing with this solution is i have to type all my commun in a symbol
object of pure data. and i think everybody agree that it's not really fun to
type /channel1/out/panning_left etc... in the small symbol object + no copy
& paste, and no correction (it erase everything if you need to edit part of
the string).

so that's why i was asking if it's possible to still use rrad.evo33.pd, but
not type OSC target, but just touch the target (can be slider, number
etc...) that you want to map?

pat