[PD] pixeltango nice feature not tested

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 17:35:41 CEST 2005

I have a (non-rradical, but could be modified if you take the time)
little patch to do the touch assign thing.  You just click the toggle,
and then move your slider or knob, then release the toggle, and it's
assigned.  But it's currently non-saveable. Take a look, and please
offer any hints/suggestions.

On another note, I've searched the archives and google, but cannot
find a place to download this pixel tango, and I really want to try it
out.  Where can it be found?

~Kyle