[PD] [netpd] everybody is invited to join the collaborative music-project

vade doktorp at mac.com
Wed Oct 26 18:55:48 CEST 2005

hi.

I forwarded this off to the share list.

ill see if I cant get a cheap PC together to run PD at share, and we
could have the netPD patches on there for weekly sunday
collaborations for people in NY with people wherver. Ill shoot share-
montreal an email about it too...

could be interesting :)

im super busy, so sorry to the delayed response. ill see if I cant
get anyone to take some of the load to put it together.

thanks!

v a d e //

http://homepage.mac.com/doktorp/
doktorp at mac.com