[Pd] 0.39-1 sound issues

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 03:13:36 CEST 2005

0.39-1 on WinXP, 2 GHz. Soundblaster ASIO.
At first my patch sounded fuzzy only sometimes, but then I reverted to an
earlier version, and it made no difference. I tried the audio test patch,
nothing else open, and it also sounds clippy. At 60 ms latency it is fine,
but at 10 it catches; 0.38-3 is fine with 10 ms with my biggest patch.
  The JI Sequencer is looking real good. I need to beef up my sounds now,
the interface is pretty much worked out. I'm kind of at a loss for cool
sound options. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Stuff with very clear,
controlled pitch content preferred.
 -Chuckk

--
"It is not when truth is dirty, but when it is shallow, that the lover of
knowledge is reluctant to step into its waters."