[PD] more compilation probs

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Oct 27 07:15:57 CEST 2005

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005, david golightly wrote:

> This last discussion about the value of externals has been interesting to me.
> I've found that most control/DSP algorithms can be executed just fine in PD

I think that most of the people interested in that kind of comment may
have deleted your mail by accident just because it was hidden inside of
yet another "compilation probs"-titled message.

If it's not true that it's most of the people, then it will become so as
pd-list grows bigger and people have less time in their day to figure out
what each email is about.