[PD] [list]-abs

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Oct 27 11:30:01 CEST 2005

Hi,

I collected my [list] abstractions into attached archive. None of
these abstractions require any externals, but of course they need
pd-0.39 at least.

Currently the most recent version always is to be found in my pwd~ at
http://royalrabbit.goto10.org/svn/goto10/pd-patches/fbar/list-abs/ but
later I will check these into CVS as well. (Btw: Does anyone have a
decent script to sync svn and CVS?)

They don't have a proper license, as they are so simple, consider them
public domain or released under the Pd license.

Here's the README:

list-abs
--------

These are abstractions implementing common list operations. Included are in
alphabetical order:

last-x.pd

  get a list containing the last x atoms received.

list-demux.pd

  route lists to different outlets (like demux in zexy).

list-drip.pd

  serialize a list automatically (like drip in zexy).

list-drip2.pd

  serialize two lists in sync as long as first list lasts.

list-dripslow.pd

  serialize a list on demand: each bang will output the next element.

list-makefilename.pd

  apply [makefilename] on list elements, if they are symbols.

list-math.pd

  apply [expr OP] with OP in (+,-,*,/) on list elements, if they are floats.

list-rev.pd

  reverse a list.

list-rot.pd

  rotate a list (move X elements from front to back)

sroute.pd

  a settable [route] object for a single selector.

take-two.pd

  take a list as input and print all combinations of length two without repetition.

triple-scale.pd

  this actually is not using [list]: Interpolate between two (x,y,z)-points.

Have fun, ignore externals.

Ciao