[PD] more compilation probs

günter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Thu Oct 27 14:07:14 CEST 2005

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Oct 2005, david golightly wrote:
>
> > This last discussion about the value of externals has been interesting to me.
> > I've found that most control/DSP algorithms can be executed just fine in PD
>
> I think that most of the people interested in that kind of comment may
> have deleted your mail by accident just because it was hidden inside of
> yet another "compilation probs"-titled message.

I started this on the compilation probs thread because I thought that
people who should be interested would read it.

Let me explain:
I seems that most people think that they have to compile something in
order to use pd, so they go and search on the list for "compilation
problems", and what they find is that they do not have to compile --
problem resolved ... :)

Guenter