[PD] blinkenlights update

chun chun at goto10.org
Thu Oct 27 17:31:05 CEST 2005

On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 05:10:48PM +0200, yves wrote :
> ola,
>
> just incorporated changes made by Chun Lee
> to blinkenlights,
> just added some extra capabilities like scratching.
>
> http://ydegoyon.free.fr/blinkenlights.tar.gz

thx yves for releasing a update;) its was fun hacking on this one. however, there are a few things that
needs to be fixed, which is in my todo list.

1. the vj(scratch) mode needs to work better with the original play mode, there is some bug in switching
between modes.

2. there is a bug in switch the scratch mode on with creating the blinkenlight window being created
first.

will try to find time to do these.

cheers

chun