[PD] Linux - mac

josue moreno josuemoreno1 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 08:41:59 CEST 2005

Well,

i have mac OS 10.3.9 in a PowerBook G4 60Gigas´ HD, i have also an external
HD with partitions:

50G for MacOS, 25 for MacOS, 25 for Windows, 20 for windows and i did 10(or
maybe 20) for Linux but i can work on that space casue i havent got Linux.

Can i instal in that partition Linux? Why is interesting to do that? Im very
beginer about this things and i want to can do that easily...with a good
tutorial also would be good.

I will love to try Linux but i dont want to have any risk with my documents
or my MacOS system,

Thank you all

" El mutismo aparente de las cosas no es más que la cortés espera de
nuestras preguntas"