[PD] py: can't load library -> undefined symbol: sys_callback

chun chun at goto10.org
Fri Oct 28 22:56:45 CEST 2005

On Fri, Oct 28, 2005 at 02:50:26PM +0000, Tim Blechmann wrote :

> > > but you compiled py against devel ...
> >
> > really? i mean, i have edited buildsys/config-lnx-pd-gcc.txt to make
> > sure that it points to the pd-0.38-4 instead of the devel sources
> > that i have. or is there somewhere else that i need to change too?
>
> hm ... then you compiled flext against devel ...

this buildsys/config-lnx-pd-gcc.txt is for the flext and i thought that this config will also be used when
compiling any flext related externals when doing "../flext/build.sh pd gcc". is there anyother place that
i need to specify the loation of the right pd/src apart from config-lnx-pd-gcc.txt?

cheers

chun