[PD] Usb lights

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Oct 28 15:47:02 CEST 2005

*Cheapest* would be AID, but that would be a little more work.

aid.interaccess.org

but I think CK is right that indeed usb lights are probably NOT
comtrollable at all, probably just feed the power lines of the USB port
to the light. I don't think you can issue a command to tell a computer
to turn the power off on a given USB port.

.b.