[PD] Usb lights

robertgarvin at bellsouth.net robertgarvin at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 28 17:22:44 CEST 2005

right.. so then the next step would be trying to create a usb device, possibly with usb ports,  that would be similar to pd turning on and off a certain parameter, such as power. In a sense, it would be like a MIDI controlled, mini lighting rig. I know theater sometimes uses midi to control lights in a automated way..  so something like that.

-Robert
ps. the link you gave me didn't work for some reason.