[PD] midi pd and logic

Matthew Williams mwilliams994 at nc.rr.com
Sat Oct 29 15:44:50 CEST 2005

Hola list,
     I'm curious as to how i should have Logic pro 7 and pd
communicating.  It seems like midi yoke is the answer but it's not
available for os x.   Maybe os x doesn't need a midi yoke type program
and can direct midi internally without third party apps.  (ie. use the
midi setup preferences).  But i really would like to use logics
soft-synths and samplers with pd.  I'd also like to route audio from
logic to pd .... and i can't seem to get that right either.  Here is an
patch that i'd really like to use logics exs24 sampler with: