[PD] Data structures

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 03:54:54 CET 2005

Hi, Josue. I found the example patches very informative, under the Help
menu. They are in a different location with version 0.39, but if you can
find a folder under the documentation that says "data structures" that's it.
Did you already look through them?
 Data structures are indeed very useful. I'm using them very much for my
score format that I'm working on right now. If you want, I might be able to
find time to make up some instructive patches for them. I will try...
In the meantime, if there's something particular you want to know, ask.
 -Chuckk