[PD] Data Structures feature request

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 06:49:25 CET 2005

Since it isn't possible to delete individual scalars, what about the
possibility to have different types of scalars (or scalars with different
values) drawn to different subpatches, and then have a sort of master pd
display that could be set to draw everything from several different
subpatches. That way, for instance, to mute all the blue notes, I could just
have pd-blue stop drawing to pd-score. Or one could delete all of a certain
structure without deleting everything, simply by clearing the appropriate
subpatch.
  I see 0.39 has a feature to turn off drawing for scalars, but does this
actually remove them from the list? I guess it would be simple enough to add
an extra variable for mute. Also, 0.39 has audio problems on my system.
 Thanks.
 -Chuckk

--
"It is not when truth is dirty, but when it is shallow, that the lover of
knowledge is reluctant to step into its waters."