[PD] Data Structures feature request

david golightly davigoli at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 30 07:10:09 CET 2005

Hi Chuckk -

I found as a workaround it works well enough to have a parameter (such as
color) that you can set to a state you can identify as "off" - that way,
through painstaking implementation depending on your actual patch, you can
"hide" these scalars (i.e. set color to white), then have your patch ignore
them.  It's a lot more work this way, but in the end the result was
satisfactory.  I still don't understand why you can delete a scalar with a
mouse click but not a command.  I guess I'd have to dig into the source to
see how it's implemented, and this is going waaay down on my list of things
to do....

David

homepage:
http://www.davidgolightly.net