[PD] pdp usage questions

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Sun Oct 30 18:00:40 CET 2005

ola.

i would like to answer to these questions,
but they are evry specific to PDP
and i never use these features...

maybe, Tom would answer but i think he cured
his computer addiction and there little chances he will,
maybe some pdp practitioner ( aymeric ? )..

as everybody knows, i don't use pdp/pidip myself ( hehe )
and can only answer on pidip issues or usage.

suerte,
sevy