[PD] GEM CVS load error

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Oct 31 09:06:08 CET 2005

james tittle wrote:
>> I will try updating my snapshot and seeing if this is fixed.
>

> ...and you'll see that it doesn't fix:  this is a well covered FAQ,
> please search the archives for glDeleteProgramsNV problems and linux  GL
> installs...

not necessarily.
ever now and then when this problems pops up, i try to find some more
generic tests and fix the configure-script in order to detect, whether
the system supports NV/ARB-extensions or not.
there is even a configure-flag (--disable-NV) that should turn that
extension off.

please report back, if it works when you use this flag (and send the
configure logs)

we really should switch to glew.

mfga.sdr.
IOhannes