[PD] GEM: Nembie question

m.n. mikl_nel at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 18:51:31 CET 2005

> Now do you want the gemwindow to actually be bigger,
> or do you want your
> smaller objects stay the same size and set into a
> thick black border?

Sadly, I actually DO want the gemwindow to be bigger,
so that my objects (or parts of objects) which will be
off the screen on a smaller window will become visible
in a larger window.

Additionally, how can I get the dimensions of the
window (in order to calculate my resize) if I use
|fullscreen 1( ?  I need to use fullscreen, as I want
my GEM to be easy to use for someone other than
myself, and I need to be able to have no idea what
their screen dimensions are.

On an unrelated note:
Is there a list somewhere of GEM objects and what
commands they can receive, similar to pd's help
screen?
-m