[PD] [netpd] everybody is invited to join the collaborative music-project

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Nov 3 04:00:44 CET 2005

Nice tracks.  It would be great to have netpd distributed as part of
the various packages. Then people wouldn't have to install it, it would
just be part of Pd-extended.  The biggest thing that needs to be done
to make this happen is to get netpd into the CVS.  Then getting it into
the build system is relatively easy.

.hc