[PD] Pd tutorials!

dafydd hughes dafydd61 at sideshowmedia.ca
Fri Nov 4 16:41:15 CET 2005

Hi HC

These look great.  Can we show them to the folks here at InterAccess?

Also, I started a series of basic Digital Audio/Pd tuts, and I'd love
feedback on what I have so far, and to see if anybody would find them
useful (drafts, not final product!):

http://www.sideshowmedia.ca/audiotuts.zip

cheers
dafydd