[PD] pd eating memory

Lorenz Schori lorenz.schori at gmx.ch
Sat Nov 5 15:43:52 CET 2005

using MallocDebug i can see that InitializeTimeInfo called from
AudioIOProc in portaudio/pa_mac_core/pa_mac_core.c allocates memory
on each io cycle. this is then passed as a parameter (timeInfo) to a
callback routine. i'm not familiar with portaudio and thus don't know
who is expected to release the memory (pd or portaudio). i guess this
would be the job of portaudio?

lorenz