[PD] bng - [t s] - print -> crash

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Sun Nov 6 03:36:14 CET 2005

I'd suggest "warning: Pd's symbol type is lame", which is the real truth :)

I hope future computer music language designers find a better way to do
types than I did in pd.  I would caution that many computer music 'languages'
which actually managed types intelligently later died because they were too
fastidious.

cheers
Miller