[PD] [GEM] pix_video error on Athlon64

Thomas Ouellet Fredericks iamonthebeach at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 18:08:36 CET 2005

Weird. I have an Athlon 64 and windows MCE and never had any problems
with Gem. Maybe it has to do with a firewall issue(doubt it). Did you
try the latest version of PD?
Where did you get your copy of Gem?
Can you view  the DV and webcam input in other programs?

When no camera is connected, do you get the following "proper" error messages:

error: pix_videoDS: No video capture devices found!
error: pix_videoDS: Could not open device: 0

opened device 0

Tom