[PD] gui problem in pd-0.39-1test1

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Mon Nov 7 17:50:05 CET 2005

Hi all,

> objects like pyext from py are created, but invisible. they work, you
> can wire them, but dont see. dunno if it is onother version than
> 0.39-1test1 the same, but THIS is now on download pd.iem.at

thanks to Ales for letting me log in to his machine and examine the
problem.
His special problem was a way old py/pyext version he probably had from
my homepage back in the days when i still had linux binaries there.
On linux machines it seems to be important to compile stuff from source
because of the various versions of several dependencies

I had no problem with an up-to-date flext to run various flext-based
externals on the machine (and also see them!).

So, i'm sorry for the other flexternal-sufferers that i currently have
no solution for their cases.

best greetings,
Thomas