[PD] targetting a specific abstraction for "vis 1"

Marius Schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Mon Nov 7 23:59:34 CET 2005

there is an object namecanvas.
It is marked as "obsolete", but actually I use it often, and I don't
know why it should be obsolete. Maybe there there is another object or
another way to give a name to a patcher.
so if you use it in your abstraction like [namecanvas $1-absname] and
have [abstraction 1] you will be able to vis 1 and vis 0 it with a message
[;1-absname vis 1(
marius.