[PD] PD OSX packaging redux

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Wed Nov 9 17:34:27 CET 2005

On Nov 9, 2005, at 10:04 AM, shreeswifty wrote:

> If you all can figure out how to package pd so
> PiDiP, PixelTango, PDP, and Gridflow can all install properly
>
> I will buy you all a sandwich and a large beverage of your choice.

...in case ya'll didn't know, pdp/pidip are "installed properly" in
the pd++.app releases, and I imagine PixelTango could be added no
problem...Gridflow has to wait until Matju and I figure out either to
make an embeddable ruby.framework, or a gridflow that doesn't need to
install things in the system ruby directories...

...oh, and look-y here:  a new pd++.app!  This one has latest CVS
stuff, and includes the portaudio memleak fix and weak-linking to
Jack, so if you have jack installed, you can use it...only thing I
think I forgot for the moment is that if you try to use pdp/pidip,
you need to have x11 installed (I need to switch it to weak-linking
like jack, too)...

http://www.tigital.com

enjoy,
james