[PD] cumulative distribution?

Martin Peach martinrp at vax2.concordia.ca
Wed Nov 9 19:13:17 CET 2005

I think pete wants the hyberbolic tangent function.
You could try this kind of patch:

[-10.01(

[-10.01\

[expr tanh($f1)]

[-1\

..where you click on the message box and then shift-drag the number box
upwards to see how the result goes from almost -1 to almost +1 with a
sharp rise around 0.0 as you go from -10 to +10.
To get 0-1 output range you just add 1 then multiply by 0.5.

Martin