[PD] midi..

Martin Peach martinrp at vax2.concordia.ca
Wed Nov 9 23:01:15 CET 2005

Georg Holzmann wrote:

> Hallo!
>
>> xeq looks very complicated to me, and I can't find any help patches
>> for it, and it's a library. None of these issues may be important to
>> you.
>
> well, there is documentation:
> http://suita.chopin.edu.pl/~czaja/miXed/externs/xeq.html

It says there "This version is obsolete", and only the first three links
work (xeq, xeq_host and xeq_parse), today anyway. It could be fleshed
out a bit to make things clearer for those who don't already know how it
works. Examples are always useful. Thanks for the two patches, together
with those I can begin to understand the docs. Why not use them as part
of help-xeq? I guess these are really questions for Krzysztof.

Martin