[PD] midi..

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Wed Nov 9 23:23:26 CET 2005

Hallo!

> It says there "This version is obsolete", and only the first three links
> work (xeq, xeq_host and xeq_parse), today anyway. It could be fleshed
> out a bit to make things clearer for those who don't already know how it
> works. Examples are always useful. Thanks for the two patches, together
> with those I can begin to understand the docs. Why not use them as part
> of help-xeq? I guess these are really questions for Krzysztof.
yes that's true - it's not so easy to come into all the xeq stuff (e.g.
if you only want to build a midi file player ;)

anyway, if you are patching now something with it and try to understand
the docs, can you upload your example patches (if you have some)
somewhere or commit it into the cvs as part of xeq maybe ?
would be a big help ...

LG
Georg