netpd-package for osx was Re: [PD] .pdrc in osx

Enrique Erne pd at mild.ch
Thu Nov 10 00:05:08 CET 2005

dear Ed & list

.dmg sound proper but I've no idea where to start looking howto do that.
however I tried to make a netpd-package for os x all included
convenient for (doubleclick) users :-)
"all" included == basic-netpd-patches & necessary libs. (no additional
patches)

there is a netPd.command to start the app and set -path -lib -helpfile
-open .
It only works if you put netPd-0.39-1.app it into /Applications
because I had to set absolute path. is there a better way? relative
path on osx?

actually I couldn't try it on a other os x so I don't know if it works.
permission problems might be possible.

http://www.netpd.org/Download

netpd-package-2005-11-08.mac.tgz

there are usually people in netpd afternoons/evenings (european time).
any comments welcome . thanks

eni